how to apply for aid
applying for aid:
- gather your tools. social security numbers for you and anyone else whose financial information you are submitting; your driver's license number; records of untaxed benefits received; federal income tax returns for you and your parents or stepparents (if you are a dependent); w-2 forms
- get your fsa id (federal student aid id). the fsa id allows you to electronically sign your free application for federal student aid.
- submit your fafsa online. remember to designate concordia college (code 002346) as your school of choice.
- keep a copy of both your and your parents’ federal income tax returns.
- submit to the office of financial aid any requested information and/or documents that have been requested.
- review your information and check the status of your application in cobbernet.
- report any external scholarships in cobbernet.
- contact the financial aid office at 218.299.3010 or 800.699.9897 if your circumstances change or are unusual.